Shades of Winter – Camp
SANDRA LAHNSTEINER invites female skiers together with SABINE SCHIPFLINGER to her annual ALL FEMALE FREERIDE camp at her homespot GASTEIN.
Pro freeskier, filmmaker & founder of Shades of Winter. Sandra is a fully certified ski instructor and has the highest coaching license of alpine ski racing along with a Master’s degree in sport science, high performance training and mental coaching from the University of Salzburg. Coaching and supporting other people to reach their goals is an obsession of her. Sandra is passionate about empowering other women to be more confident and push themselves to their new best. Her all female freeride camps since 2011 are the perfect environment for that.
Thursday, 28th March:
We recommend arriving at our freeride home base Hotel MIRAMONTE in Bad Gastein between 5 and 6pm before we will have our Welcome Dinner at 8pm at Hotel MIRAMONTE.
Friday & Saturday, 29th & 30th March:
We will plan our days all around the skiing, improving avalanche backcountry skills (this is really important for us!) and simple enjoy what the Gastein valley has to offer. Our hotel offers a great place to hang and chat in the afternoon, enjoy some spa (if we have time for it).
Sunday, 31st March:
… is of course another skiing day and one more time we will search for the best snow and some cool runs. As the previews days we will have lunch somewhere on the mountain in the resort (lunch is generally not included in package price). After lunch it’s time to say good bye and leave the wonderful Gastein valley with a fully loaded bag of new confidence on the mountains, a hurting face (because of all the smiles), tons of new friends and inspirations for your next ski trip.
Because Shades of Winter CONNECTS – INSPIRES and is all about EMPOWERING other women – and of course the SKIING.
Package Deal EUR 840,-
- 3 day liftpass ski amadé in GASTEIN
- improve your techniques in skiing the backcountry
- avalanche training
- 3 nights in double rooms at the Hotel MIRAMONTE
- healthy breakfast & dinners
- sweet & sour afternoon snacks
- one thermal bath per person at the MIRAMONTE (yes we ARE serious!)
- one guided Yoga session (we will decide on the timing together!)
- access to wellness & spa at Hotel MIRAMONTE
- special Shades of Winter – MIRAMONTE Aprés Ski: Glühwein etc.
all in all the guiding & coaching, the fun and the inspiration!
not included: travelling, drinks, lunch on the mountains, additional spa treatments
- advanced skiing skills on black slopes
- experience in off-piste skiing is an advantage
- a good level of physical fitness
- the willingness and motivation for learning new things are essential
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to drop us an email!
- up to 45 days before arrival no cancellation fees
- up to 31 days before arrival 25% of the total price
- up to 15 days before arrival 50% of the total price
- in case of cancellation later than 15 days before arrival we charge the full amount