21st – 24th of March 2019
Shades of Winter – Camp Saalbach
Local freeskier & longtime Shades of Winter coach & guide SABINE SCHIPFLINGER together with SANDRA LAHNSTEINER invites women to the first ever Shades of Winter Camp in SAALBACH.
growing up near Saalbach skiing always played an important role in her life. It all started when she was only two years followed by ski racing in her youth. Today Sabine is a graduate ski instructor and certified ski guide. Besides her sports science studies at the University of Innsbruck she is working as instructor at the Salzburger Skilehrerverband and competes at Freeride World Qualifier Contests. Since years Sabine is part of the Shades of Winter camps, providing a great package of knowledge, experience and motivation for our participants. During summer she switches her skis for the bike and can be found as a mountain bike guide in Saalbach. All in all, Sabine rips both on skis and on the bike.
Thursday, 21st March:
We recommend arriving at our freeride home base ADLER Resort in Saalbach-Hinterglemm between 5 and 6pm before we will have our Welcome Dinner at 8pm at ADLER Resort.
Friday & Saturday, 22nd & 23rd March:
We will plan our days all around the skiing, improving avalanche backcountry skills (this is really important for us!) and simple enjoy what the area of Saalbach has to offer. Our hotel offers a great place to hang and chat in the afternoon, enjoy some spa (if we have time for it).
Sunday, 24th March:
… is of course another skiing day and one more time we will search for the best snow and some cool runs. As the previews days we will have lunch somewhere on the mountain in the resort (lunch is generally not included in package price). After lunch it’s time to say good bye and leave wonderful Saalbach with a fully loaded bag of new confidence on the mountains, a hurting face (because of all the smiles), tons of new friends and inspirations for your next ski trip.
Because Shades of Winter CONNECTS – INSPIRES and is all about EMPOWERING other women – and of course the SKIING.
Package Deal EUR 840,-
- 3 days full of guiding, coaching, inspiration & fun!
- 3 day liftpass in SAALBACH
- avalanche safety workshops & companion rescue trainings
- 3 nights in double rooms at the ADLER Resort
- healthy breakfast & dinners at ADLER Resort
- access to wellness & spa at ADLER Resort
not included: travelling, drinks, lunch on the mountains, spa treatments
- advanced skiing skills on black slopes
- experience in off-piste skiing is an advantage
- a good level of physical fitness
- the willingness and motivation for learning new things are essential
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to drop us an email!
- up to 45 days before arrival no cancellation fees
- up to 31 days before arrival 25% of the total price
- up to 15 days before arrival 50% of the total price
- in case of cancellation later than 15 days before arrival we charge the full amount